Hey everyone it’s yuiinyan here! Recently, I have gotten many new followers (reaching more then 300 new ones in just one month!) So I decided that I should give back by doing a giveaway.
If you win you will get a brand new Ultimate Madoka figure in box from me!!
(I do collect figures as a hobby and I can tell you this figure is really high quality and well made as well!!)
There are a few rules that go along with this giveaway, they go as follows:
- You must be following me!! (This is a giveaway to celebrate my followers)
- You must reblog this post so I can count your entry. (I’m going to be using a randomizer to pick in the end, but you can like the post as a reference. The likes just wont count.)
- You must have your ask box open or I will pick a new winner within 24 hours of when I send it to you.
- You must be willing to give me your address. (I will pay for the shipping and I will ship internationally!!)
- Be kind to your followers and don’t spam reblogging this post, some people have #long-post blacklisted and this does count as that…so be careful!!
- The giveaway will end at the end of the month.
I wish you all good luck in this giveaway, and thank you all again for supporting me and following me throughout this entire time!! :)
Would anyone be interested in buying the entire manga collection of deathnote? Vol 1-12 shoot me a message on tumblr or at email@example.com
Disney Princess Hairstyle MasterpostRapunzelMerida
- Merida’s Curls With Straws + Temporary Spray Colour
- Merida’s Hair With a Curling Iron
- Dying Hair With Henna (this is a permanent Colour)TianaElsaAnnaBelleAriel
- Ariel’s Hair
- The Perfect Blowout
- Bright Red Hair With No Bleach
- Bright Red With Manic Panic (you will have to bleach you hair)
- You can use a spray if you want something that comes out immediatelyCinderella
- Cinderella’s Make up + Up Do (With Bangs)
- Cinderella’s Up Do (Without Bangs)
- Short Hair Voluminous Blow OutJasmineMulanPocahontasSleeping Beauty: AuroraSnow White
Meet the real life mermaid who swims with jellyfish and can hold her breath under water for up to five minutes
Linden Wolbert travels the world as a full time professional mermaid and uses her custom-made 6ft tail to propel her through the water.
The 32-year-old freediver and model can swim to depths of 115ft and uses her skills to promote ocean conservation and education.
how do u go about being a “professional” mermaid
who pays you?